Technology + Art + Education
Part technologist, part artist, I am an instructional designer who creates digital learning experiences that are effective, engaging, and beautiful.
While working as a technology coach in a K-12 school district, I took a special interest in accessibility and universal design as a way to personalize learning for all students. To that end, I earned a master’s degree in digital media and instructional design from Harvard University’s Extension School, where I learned how to combine good teaching practices with code and visual design to develop educational apps.
I now use my design and development skills to provide custom technology solutions for freelancers, businesses, and of course, schools.
Past Presentations & Classes
- Design Effective Courses with Moodle
- Differentiate Professional Development
- Gamification & Game-based Learning
- Digital Media: Create, Manage, Deliver
- Social Media in Education
- Digital Tools for Student Organizations
- Who have you helped today?
- Tech Tools for Teachers (MOOC)
- Special Techniques in Photography
- Digital Marketing for Small Businesses
- Designing Digital Curriculum
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Basic Web Design
- Blogging 101
- SkillsUSA National Leadership & Skills Conference
- Moodle Moot US
- TIES Educational Technology Conference
- Minnesota eLearning Summit
- Minnesota Association of Nonprofits
- Minnesota Partnership for Collaborative Curriculum
- SkillsUSA Minnesota Adivsor Conference
- St. Louis Park Community Education
- Orono Community Education
- Local school districts & community education programs
Cover photo by Uche Iroegbu